Thursday, April 12, 2012

Maplestory Celebrations



7/4/2012 

My dear brother 17th birthday :)
This video took me more than 48 hours to finish it.
Yes it looks simple but the front part..
1 minute = 100 pictures
Is my first time to do this kind of video
Consider as a challenge for me
My photoshop is not that good but I willing to learn
I learn from youtube for few days and then I start to make this video
Photoshop is a very interesting software
If you know how to use, is very cool to use it

I try to make it like made by those pro people
Maplestory celebration and the front part are just a trap
A trap to let my brother to feel interested on it and watch it!
HAHA is works. xD
He cried after he watch it
But then that time I not at home,couldn't see how touched was he
He hug me right after I step into my house
I'm shocked but I feel so proud for doing all those
He is the only brother, is my pleasure to do something for him
Can you feel my love towards you? :)

That 48 hours really hard to go through it
I have to do it secretly, couldn't let my brother know it
When he come into the room, I have to click FB quickly
48 hours, I do it until 3am+ only go and sleep
I get stucked when I don't have any idea on it
And then I will start to feel moody and feel like want to give up
But it didn't happen!
The idea come into my mind everytime when I feel sleepy LOL!
So I do it non-stop until I really can't open my eyes anymore

Anyway, I still watch this video every day
I'm so proud for myself
MOVIE MAKER can do such things man! WOW!
Unbelievable~~
I can handle photoshop very well too :')
I learn a lot of things during this 48 hours
It prove that....
"If you willing to learn,willing to learn from mistakes..You will success!"

*I forget to save my PS file T^T
As a designer,this kind of feeling can hurt our heart badly! :'(

No comments: