Tuesday, May 19, 2009

值得纪念的一天!

4 May 2009..~This day was the memorable day.This day was the ENGLISH FORNIGHT singing competition.Before this day,we practise very hard.Although someone don't want sing then make the leader angry,put we WON!I very very happy,extremely happy!This was the first time we won at any class competiton..really,I very happy until wanna cry out!Too touch..4B thanks..WE ARE THE BEST right?!!^^ yeah...

We sang how do I live,My Love,There you'll be,I will follow him,I feel good and Love Story!DAMn...i love the Love Story very much!The piano's score..wow damn nice..I like to play it very much!And the My Love..hmm..very bad,this song i always played wrong!Damn it..hate myself,piano grade 7 still played wrong this such of damn EASY SONG.Never mind,is over..now we get the RM 300..how we need to spend it?

Today Pn.Yap told us we cant take the CASH..damn HM..why cant get cash?He want teacher do buy some stationary as the prize..damn it..stationary?He thought we are PRIMARY SCHOOL'S students?stupid...stationary..=.= so boring!Idiot idea~We sure don't want stationary..as a gift i also dont want!BOIKOT la..WHY MUST LISTEN TO HIM?He just HM,not PRIME MINISTER!

2 comments:

shumeen said...

good job ya wei ying!

haha. just HM not PM = =

jasminetwy said...

hohoho thanks~

ya he just HM not PM!

I really angry already lo..stationary =.= damn bored!