Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mid-year Exam

Today is the last three day for my Mid-Year Exam!Today is ADD MATH and Sivik.What the..I thought the add math is easy,but is damn sucks..I forgot how to do already!OH MY GOD,when I get the examn paper,I really don't know how to do it.Hmm..I think whole question paper got 30 question,then I just do..............4 question nia.T.T so sad!Then all question I just copy the question again and just write the FORMULA!I heard they say write ormula also can get marks,although not many la!But if get a EGG marks then not good lo~I see the whole class,so hope that someone can help me!But...no one can help me because my friend also don't know how to solve the question!haiz..no hope already,my add math sure FAILED!So sad lo..

The Sivik...=.= damn easy,just like moral only but sivik have many same answer,don't know what answer should I choose it!Then this paper is one hour and thirty minute then I just spend about half an hour then done already!haiz still have one hour I need to wait..Then i see whole class again and hope that someone can talk with me.Finally,my friend looked at me then we talk with each other from a far distance!haha >.< I sat most infront and my friend sat at the back,but we still can talk to each other..pro right?haha thanks god..finally passed one hour already!DaMn tired!EXAM EXAM EXAM...faster go away la...TT make me can't go out and play computer!

No comments: