Wednesday, June 3, 2009

camp kepimpinan 2009

yeah i wait for this day for very long time already~I very excited to go to the perting valley!And I'm group 4 member,named HAKUNA MATATA and our leader is KIT ZAI!Wow firstly we discussing for the group name and cheer!Actually at that time my brain has many funny stupid idea but I don't know how to say out so I didn't say out!Never mind i think this HAKUNA MATATA sounds good..~

HAha 30 may 2009,Im so excited..i woke up early in the morning,before the chicken made noise,then i woke up already haha~pro leh?I know that thanks~(zi lian)Then i went to the school.."OMG what the hell,all were wearing long pants,just me short pants!"You know why i wear short pants?BEcause if someone's idea!CJB you ah..haiz..If he didn't wear shorts pants,i sure will cut off his pants!"His stupid idea made me wanna changed it at the perting there!ADUI~So many nyamuk!I donated my blood for the special insects..adui~

This few days I were very enjoy,i like the place,got river,trees...nice places~This place made me felt relax,far away from the town..good!Hmm..I would like to thanks all hakuna matata's members and time matata's group!AND all the staff..I LOVE YOU ALL..so miss you all!From this camp,i learnt a lot of things,this camp did something i never did before~It made me brave a lot..thanks~

Are we sexy,are we sexy,are we cute,are we cute
Of couse we are sexy,of couse we are cutie
Why do we ask,why do we ask?
OH MY GOD this cheer sound very stupid and perasan but I LOVE IT!It nice~
KIT ZAI!You so creative la!Hohoho..cute action too ^^

Okay la..overall,this camp teach me a lot,i really appreciate!And we also won in the performance..ya i was very shocked that we won!I can't believe TIME MATATA won la!But this was true,just accept la!And ya..yeah!!i know BAHASA ISYARAT already!Next time i would helped deaf!REally..yeah!

Now some comment about the toilet...OH MY GOD what the...the toiet was very very dirty!When my leg touch on the floor..omg the water going into my shoes~Yucks..got sand,leaf all inside my shoes!And some special insects fly here fly there,so disturb!One thing that i need to say is:"WEI IM NOT AFFRAID OF CAT LA,I JUST HATE IT WALK BELOW MY LEG,IT VERY GELI LA~AND THE CAT MAKE ME CAN'T EAT WELL..!"

K la thats all for my sharing and if next year still have camp kepimpinan,i will join again!Its fun la..believe me and join it together la!!OH YES!

3 comments:

~*PETS-LOVE*~ said...

the stupid ppl make the blog look stupid~~
tis is wat i wan to comment~
haha...but make me happy again!!
thx yaa~gambateh ya!!!

JenBhin said...

lol...bu yao shor...oways guai me..haha...u can wear long pants 1 d lo...sry lo.. yao lao mou?? mou

jasminetwy said...

adui~what la ><
if not you want see me whole blog is sad things?i can write de ah!
jen bhin..sorry lo just joking..i dont have angry ^^