Sunday, June 7, 2009

IM affraid...

Haiz..holiday wanna finish already,now left 1 week!Today,I feel like I'm crazy already!I really crazy cause I say i wanna kill someone..OMG how do you think?I want kill someone and so on...

Today that people make me feel very very extremely ANGRY!Because she says something that I very hate to hear it!WHat is the thing that I hate?haha..is a secret!DAmN..i very hate her says about that!!She make me wanna kill her and she make me feel like crazy!I scare I will get crazy one day..really...TT

Last time got a movie call "The Iron Girl" if i didnt forget the tittle la!!Her daughter also like that..tahan very long time already then lastly get crazy..OMG..actually i very scare about that but I almost become that character..LASTLY WILL BE CRAZY!

So please..i beg them..please don't make me hate you all okay?I don't want make you all die in my hand..please...ANyoNE caN heLp me to SolVe thIS prOblEm??PLEASE HELP ME!!!

3 comments:

JenBhin said...

lol...i can help u...!! u dun waste time 2 hate a ppl!! like me..i oso didnt hate anyone..bcoz i dunwan waste my 'gold time' to escape 1 ppl or hate ppl..u noe, hate a ppl vy xing ku 1...lol..and wil get crazy oso..haha..jk..tat is jz movie la..aduh~haha..

JenBhin said...

sry sry..angry and hate oso same..bt i wrote hate...actually angry oso same de

jasminetwy said...

haha actually i dislike hate people too~
but this people when she angry and scold me the i will become crazy!not my fault leh..is her make me become like that..if she in good mood then i wont think want to kill her de..