Monday, June 22, 2009

~妈Love爸Man~

~PREPARATION FOR THE EVENT~






Yesterday was the father's day..This year i felt it very very warm and fragrant!It let me think about before 6 years ago,when my father still alive~I very happy at that time,I like to give out prize to my lovely daddy!When i saw he smile,i will very very happy!BUT....all the happy time was passed...now my father already at a new place and live at there very peaceful~^^ DADDY,I LOVE YOU!Muackzz..TT

Yesterday my church had an event too,called 妈Love爸Man!It means mummy care every one and daddy go out and earn many money so daddy very man and mummy very loving~This time i act drama,act cry part one!I really tried my best to cry out then finally i cried out!DaMn happy..but...unfortunetely..i wiped off =.= haha ><

This time i invited 5 friends came to this event!I'm so happy because this was my first time bring 5 friends came to my church and somemore they like the event too!DaMn touch TT but got a friend i would like to say SORRY..[that friend knew what im saying]~Firstly i was very scared cause i scared they did not like the event cause many of them were boys but...hahaha they liked it..thanks god!

Hmm..time passed fast..parent's day passed..now we waiting for the next event call 震动乐台 part 2 yeah!!SD YOUTH,加油加油加油!OH YES!^^ and hope that my friends all can join us to make the event ^^ yeah...

2 comments:

shumeen said...

wei ying
thanks for the hard work!
love u =)

jasminetwy said...

^^ you are welcome..你们也是辛苦了!