Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hymns of Love

Hymns of love is the BB Church 3rd kajang concert
the place at there is awesome
I love it very much
especially the cellings of the building
full of lights
blink blink just like stars on the sky
I look at the lights and think of many many things

they play many many songs
some is christian hymn
-amazing grace
-stand up,stand up for jesus
-hymn for a child
all nice songs
the most memorable songs is Queen's park melody
OMG! I miss it so much
first time 4 horns paly together
I really miss it
is a good memory for me

besides that
they still invite some guest performers
firstly, David Chin
graduated with Bachelor of Music Degree in Piano Performance
such a nice performance
I really proud of him
I regret that I never practice my piano since I 13-year-old
second,Low Kian Weng
a profesional cellist
year 2009 TOP SCORER in ABRSM
proud of him too

this day I really enjoy a lot
and meet haox too =)
the last time I meet him as a band member
this day make me feel tired
really tired
I sleep in the bus and see PJCad too
happy =)
Im so excited of our band concert next year ^^
Music.shadow in life 2011

No comments: