Friday, March 22, 2013

Birthday Surprise

6/3/2013 (Wednesday)

Yea I forgot what am I doing before gathering with my besties
I just knew I very busy on this day
I'm rushing here and there
So yea I'm always late for gathering *sorry*

D'Fortune is always a good place for gathering
HAHA let me have some advertisment time xD
Their food really nice and not expensive.
Well, black pepper chicken chop always the best choice for me.
So once I reached, we were busying took photos LOL
When our food had been serve, you guess what we did?
YEA INSTAGRAM TIME xD
After that we put all our phones at the center.
1 of my friend really beh tahan want to take back her phone.
"NO!" I said. lol pity ><

After we finished eating,
I really have no idea they gave me this kind of surprise.
Really shocked me seriously..
Cakes appear in front of me and a waiter was taking a guitar standing beside me.
OMG, I knew everyone would look at me that time.
My face turned red and really touched my heart.
I smile, I laughed but deep inside my heart I was really appreciated.
I really thought they just wanted to have dinner with me only.
I never thought of my birthday celebration.
Really appreciated. I love you all jinjja!!
Thanks for everything and the surprise :')
My 20th birthday never be alone.

Thanks for the present, I will use it wisely :)
You all really understand me so well.
We will last forever, I promise!
有你们,真好...


Thanks to my college friends also.
They purposely came to college just to give me surprise omg.
I just knew it 2 days after.
Really appreciated, really....argh I really too much things to say jor.
Love you all :') 
Happy Birthday, Jasmine 唐玮莹 :)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

=) love you..we will last forever, i promise

jasminetwy said...

:) i promise too!

Never think of you still will see my blog T^T gan dong..

Unknown said...

way to understanding you more =)