Friday, May 6, 2011

Fraser's Hill crazy TRIP

1/5-2/5 (Sunday-Monday)

 First time I go to Fraser's Hill,of course I feel so excited!
I'm the goup leader but actually I wasn't leader...(矛盾right?)
Cornelius last minute told me that he can't go so...
that is how I become a leader lastly xD
* Clap clap * yeah!


This trip they need us to prepare a movie to present it at night..
actually I've been thinking for few days only..
Josephsasa,Cheryl,Paisley and Me promise that we need to present a good movie on that day..
Actually it wasn't a deal or competition...
We just play for fun with each other only..
So after we reach fraser's hill...
we go to many places to take photography...
By 7pm we go back to our Methodist house to make the movie..
Haiz...
My plan failed,the movie maker cant tahan my video..
It's quite sad actually but...
you know this won't affect me xD
I quickly change to plan B *wow*
 

This is the clock tower and these are my cutie group members
champion in the movie presentation :)

HEHE you know what?
This is an unbelievable news!
Our group win!
I'm shocked but I don't know why will win..
Maybe is just lucky..
Because others are nicer than mine..
Finally I get champion for my group..
Last time I felt that I'm a "broom star" (扫把星)..
which group that I in sure lose one..
but this time is totally freaking unbelievable :)
I think my life has changed from bad to good :)




We are active,creative,sunshine SD members!!
OH YES!


we eat ice-cream after we go for jungle tracking :)
O.O don't you know there have jungle tracking?
anyway I know you will ask...
"Fraser's Hill jungle tracking got leeches?"
let me tell YOU..
DON'T HAVE!


Really have a nice trip o~
I will remember the person who knock my head FOREVER!!
It's pain,I almost fainted leh..
WHAT is his head made of huh? =.=
But I will forgive you lar...

 We are very crazy and active,I love you all  *hugs hugs*

 We have our dinner at ULU YAM (if I didnt remember wrongly)
Yummy,the noodles are so so so delicious!
I eat a lot HAHA  *shhhhh*
Hmm actually I have a lot of things need to share but...
I'm lazy to type out already since the time is late now..
Feel sleepyyy~
but you can see my photos at my facebook > Fraser's Hill crazy trip photo album

so...

NIGHT!



Love ya :)
Chill people and good luck!

3 comments:

Josephsasa said...

谢谢你原谅那位给你晕倒的人,我相信他已经知道你原谅他了。XD

恭喜你啊!你很棒,那了第一名!继续加油!很多人陪伴着你走胜利的路程哦!(当然,要有人让为,你才能赢的:P)

还有,ulu yam 的面并不好吃。@@

jasminetwy said...

我那么大方,我一定会原谅对方的 xD

哈哈不用不用,只是幸运而已。我这种作品要是拿出去外面播放肯定笑死人...
哈哈你是说你放水?xD 谢谢咯!

你觉得不好吃罢了嘛,我很容易满足的!我觉得好好吃 :)
我第一次吃"Lo Min"的时候我很不喜欢那个味道的。可是这次不知道为什么我觉得好好吃 xD
我爱上这个面了 哈哈!
以后我自己去吃咯,你不用吃,因为你说那边的面不好吃 xP

Josephsasa said...

哇!我是认为不好吃啦~不过,你请我吃的话,我还能考虑去吃。有你陪我吃,我想那碗面还好吃过鱼翅的^^