Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thanks God

Thanks God!
I kena 2 scholarships...
one is SINCHEW and another one is The Star...
But I think I need to make a decision that which one should I choose...
SinChew already interview...
The star interview is on 10th May...
I don't know which one is better...
and their office really really near to my college only...


When I received their letter...
I really really happy and thanks God... :D
I will do my very best in my interior design...
I will work hard...
I will practice a lot to make it perfect...
I will get a good result...
I appreciated all the people that helped me before...
including the pihak of scholarship :)
Thanks...
I hope that I really get a scholarship either sinchew or the star...




ps: I just go for interview
still not confirm yet that I will get the scholarship or not 
so don't missunderstood!
Wish me good luck and pray for me ya friends ^^