Friday, April 8, 2011

my brother's 16th birthday

We went to this Italian restaurant for our hearty dinner HEHE =)
Very delicious,IS SUPER DELICIOUS ^^
especially the PASTA!!

He was crying that time ><
because...
it was too surprised...
He said he never thought before this will happened...
| I brought the cake to him and used my phone apps to play the birthday song from the kitchen to the living room |

My very first time to buy a SECRET RECIPE for someone that I care..
When I bought this...
I just kept smiling from Aman Puri to my house in the car...
I knew he would be happy when he saw this...


| This was my very first time to do this |

| next time I don't know that I able to do this again or not |

| I'm scare and I'm worry |

| Nobody knows what will happen in the other day and the next seconds |

| I just wanna cherish the time and NEVER regrets in the future  |

| I will go to college soon and the time is getting lesser and lesser to be with them anymore |

| I'm happy that what I've done yesterday |

| Althought just a small piece of TIRAMISU cake |

| I'm satisfied of what I've done |    =)


| I love my family a lot with my true love and all my heart |