Monday, April 11, 2011

First day of school

Let me tell you how I feel for the first day of school HAHA!

First,
I woke up at 6.30am...
gosok gigi,cuci muka,pakai baju,minum Milo,makan biskut...
I drove my "BMW" to KTM and met someone there...
This was my first time no need to buy tickets haha! Because I used "Touch n GO"  xD
Went into the train...
WHAT THE "£$%^%&^*£$!!!
I felt like wanna pengsan you know?!!
All the women used the perfume...
Walao the smell very gao lat, I almost can't breath!!
"Okaayyy fine I just needed to tahan a while only..."

................ [乌鸦经过]

" Tuan-tuan dan Puan-puan sila maklum,bla bla bla bla......"
OMG! I really wanna pengsan...
D.E.L.A.Y !!!!
I felt like I'm going to die soon...

--SKIP--

You know what?
It used about 30 minutes to reach KL sentral !!  [MAD]
Finally can change to LRT already...
I love LRT so much!
It's clean enough,big enough,comfortable enough, the window is damn clean and clear and cold enough!
It's terrible horrible FAST, just used 8 minutes to reach ASIA JAYA woots!
After enjoyed the journey of the KTM and LRT...
I walked to my college [ PJCAD ] about 1.5km I think so la...


--SKIP--

When I reached PJCAD...
All people seem like aliens to me...
NO ONE that I know in this college ><
I'm alone...
This college just only me from SMKB...
But after that I knew some new friends la..
some from JOHOR,Local and other country...
we played games together and introduce ourselves...
you know what?
they said my name very hard to remember lolz ><
I think I should use JASMINE next time haiz...


12.30pm is time to go home..

I met my cousin there and had our lunch together...
then I went to LRT alone again...
I felt so, so, so sleepy lo...
I don't know why,maybe LRT is comfortable enough...
when I'm in the KTM, I really beh tahan and fell asleep...
I tell you,this was my first time to sleep in the train lolz...
Because of tomorrow activities...
I think tonight I want to sleep at 9 or 10pm already...
If not sure "FISHING" !


Maybe because today is the first day...
overall still okay la,I enjoyed it  =)

I'm sure will make new friends and have fun by next week!!
I trust myself! 
JASMINE! FIGHTING!!!!

3 comments:

Josephsasa said...

1st time is like that one.
And you will feel so excited in 1st week, after that.. haha.. u will going to die.

Wake up at 630am not that early la.. coz your house so near with the train station.

Why you not drive to college? Yesterday I was told your mother, jasmine take train is good, is save petrol, tol. But KTM sometime will make something unexpected happen to you like " Tuan-tuan dan Puan-puan sila maklum,bla bla bla bla......" XD

For normal class take by train ok la.. but if got examination or important classes, pls don't take train. Better drive your BMW to college. :P (your BMW is very cute^^)

30min reach KL sentral.. Pls don't MAD! haha!Just angry enough.YAYA, LRT is nice.. emm... is damn nice.

Becoz of kepong ppl dont like design, so not much ppl go for be a designer and will choose this PJCAD for their college.

A lot ppl choose business admin, account.. hiaz.. sienz..

May be you can buy some sweet to eat when you going to FISHing^^

PS: Don't forget who r u. You are different with other ppl. Do yourself and Make a difference things. Who are not make the influence, he/she will influence by other ppl. Gamtaheh! ^^

jasminetwy said...

haha maybe I'm different than others leh? maybe after 1 week I'm still very excited leh? xD
I think Im different =)
no matter how tiring or how difficult that I need to face,I will do my very best =)

haha ya 7.40am i just go to KTM actually and I saw zjun fei!

first few weeks dont drive first,I need to survey a few week first.See what time no parking,what time traffic jam,what time have a lot of parking..

haha i know my BMW is cute ^^ ya thanks for the remind,i will drive to school if it is urgent..

punch you ah!!

ya lo kepong here a lot of people study business etc..actually design is a very fun course! in my opinion la!

haha i wait for my angel to buy sweets for me lu xD

Hahaha i wont forget who am I =)
im the cutest angel xD
im the one that god send me to care all the people xD
thanks ya =)

Josephsasa said...

GiVe you the following website,those website is most Professional website and you can sign up and upload your pro-folio in the future. Try to reference more and more and more.
10 year later must hear your name in Design Platform!