Sunday, April 17, 2011

Orientation Week

1st day of the orientation week...
As you know,I already posted out 1 week ago...
so...
Im lazy to re-write again xDD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd day of the orientation week...
Lecturer explain about the PTPTN load and materials...
HAHA now I just know why the pencil design must be like that...
and I just know that draw a staright line have its teknik...
if you want to know the teknik then ask me bah...
our pencil will last longer if we do that :D
so these are some of the materials...


A3 layout pad,cutter mat,metal ruler,A3 sketch pad,A4 sketch pad,Triangle ruler,Putty eraser,3B,4B,6B,2 BIG black clip

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd day...
We went to "Rimbun Tahan" at sungai buloh...

Our lecturer told us that we are going to visit some architecture's house...
Then I thought it will be like this ---->>>

Or something like this
|
V
Or this one
|
V

BUT....we are wrong!!!! SUPER DUPER ULTIMATE WRONG!!!
you guess what...
the house that they mean is...........
RUMAH PAPAN  ><
I tell you there is nothing inside,just tables,chairs all those only...
but it's cold inside there la...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4th day...
HAHA I am waiting for this day till neck also become long liao...
Finally is the day :)
We went to FRIM by 2 buses...
Im the bus 1 and I sat alone...
When we reached then we went to a small "MUSEUM"
Then we just went to jungle tracking HEHE :D
Actually Im not scare of jungle tracking,It's fun!
Im not so scare of leeches actually...
But if can avoid then avoid it la...
I don't wanna donate my blood to them ><
I don't have blood anymore,don't come near me!
And they are so disgusting...
I had goose bumps on my skin when I saw them :(
I hate insects/animals that no legs and no arms!
HAHA I guess you will ask me did I bitten by leeches?
unfortunetely NOPE xD
I'm wearing short pants on that day but I didn't kena..
but 2 times the leeches are on my shoes...
Luckily I saw them and I killed them!
STEP STEP STEP until they die hahaha [cruel]
see,how lucky am I :)


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5th day...
and it's the last day of the orientation week...
This day was easter egg painting competition...
I took part in this competition...
I know I'm not good in art and drawing...
but I just joined for fun and got some experience only...
and the activity's photos I already uploaded to my facebook...
kindly visit this-->> college life or Easter egg painting competition album
My first experience and a good starting ^^
I hope that I can joined this kind of event again...
I will improve my drawing skills and my creativity,I SWEAR :)

arhhh a lot of things that I need to say...
I think 3 days 3 night also cant finish my story xD
If you are interested,you can ask me la HAHA!
and...
I went to college about 5 days I just met some friends there...
they are not in the same class with me...
but I felt so happy because I met some people that study graphic and multimedia...
We can exchange and share it then we will learn more :D
I know I will be very fine in my college...
I trust myself and I believe that I will do well in my interior design!



2 comments:

Josephsasa said...

wei! ying,Glad to hear that! Keep it on!XD

jasminetwy said...

哈哈哈 谢谢 :D