Tuesday, August 16, 2011

End of semester 1

Time passed so DAMN fast!!!
OMG I was like "What?I've been in the college 4 months+ already?"
It can't be *shocked face*
But is true..
Now is end of semester 1
And I will be in the semester 2 in few more days
I'm so happy that finally I can study my favourite course!
But the problem is...
My life will getting harder soon.
All the lecturers damn STRICT!


They will just throw away our works if they find that our works are BAD
So,this is the life that I need to go through it
Tiring and suffer
But you know right?
I won't give up so easily
My future,my family and for myself..
I need to work harder than others
Once I failed to do so
I will feel sorry to all the people that always support me!


Yea..
lastly..
I hope that semester 2 I will be in the same class with my sem 1 coursemates.
Please don't separate us..
I love my coursemates so muchieee!
GAMBATEH YA~
My coursemated and me!

I CAN DO IT!!

Aza!
Aza Aza fighthing!!

No comments: