Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fulfill my dream

Ishh the disadvantage of having holiday......BORING!
I tell myself  I need to do something.
But I don't know why..
I can't walk away from laptop!!!
Because I don't know what should I do without laptop.
So..
I have decide to do something that still can use laptop.
That is....


















DANCING!
"What?!! Dancing?!! Are you sure?"
Ya serious,JIN JA..
I know you will be very shocked right?
but is true.
This is my secret since I was small :)
It's my interest since I was still small.
I always dance in my mom's room before I got into washroom with towel and blanket
until now also xD
hahaha shhhh just you and me know this secret ya!
Don't tell others xP


yea the photos that what you see later are my favourite dance last time..

When I was kindergarden-standard 3 something,I wish I could learn ballet :)
After I watch a movie,suddenly I love this ballroom dance.Somehow right? xD
And I love thier dresses and shoes :)
but is too sexy..
So ya,I know my mom won't allow.
SO....
When I was in secondary school..
I think about form 2 or 3..
I so wish that I could learn this dance>HIP HOP dance
But I don't dare to tell my mom because of financial problems >~<
Actually I love to dance..
If you ask me to choose between singing and dancing..
I will choose dancing :D
When I looked back my childhood photo albums..
That's a lot of photos about I'm dancing leh!
Haiz..
Because of my leg!
I don't dare to do too much of sport things.
I scare the feeling
The feeling is like you don't have leg,you can't sense anything.
because the leg is totally paralysis!
I HATE THAT FEELING!


so now I just want to dance something like this...
not so intense ^^

[HQ] Girl's Generation Sorry Sorry and Genie 080809



or something like this

SNSD-Run Devil Run ★ Full Cover Dance




Isn't it easy?


Hehe so I will use this few days to dance to fulfill my dream!
Just want to dance for fun.
If my knee didn't injured,I think I will go and learn it.
Haiz.....

Oh ya,somehow I love this kind of shoes too! xD




5 comments:

Josephsasa said...

I know u more.

jasminetwy said...

har?what know me more?

Unknown said...

>.< i have hurt my ankle for many times~i bet you haven't know that..but i am still doing those danger actions...press press press until i really feel pain~hahas..broken leg still can dance la~you just need to protect yourself from hurt~believe me that you can do it!support you always!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jasminetwy said...

awww thanks shi min!! =')
old liao lo me,dance 10 minutes only,backbone feel pain liao TT