Thursday, July 9, 2009

~Exam Piano ABRSM 2009~

8/julai/09

Today i didnt go to school cause i have a paino exam at hotel istana...TOday,6.30am i wake up alreaDY AND keep on prACtice the piano..really really very extremely nervous!cause all i also haven play well..Then i feel like wanna cry out but i tell myself try my best then okay already and today IM THE BEST OF THE BEST OH YES!This word really got use lo..Just a few words but it make me more confident to myself!MY friend,jen bhin,feel it too..~

9.15am my piano teacher come to my house and fetch me go to hotel istana..when i inside the car,i feel very relax and suddenly i fall asleep =.= why i still can sleep one haha!i also dont know~cause if a people tension will not sleep well!

10.30am a staff call me to sit down on a chair and wait the examiner to call me in..wow that time i very panic and my leg...=.= but after 10 minute,i can control myself already!When i go in..wow this is my first time didnt feel and stree and panic!THANKS GOD!

er...actually i can play well one but..the exmainer...she talk very fast and blur..you know la others country's english very hard to understand one mah!So i very regret that i cant understand what she saying!But anyway,its passed already so now i must need to practice more for my GRADE 8 PRACTICAL!good luck wei ying~~

2 comments:

Josephsasa said...

Wei Ying~remember 1 thing~you are the best of the best! I always gv u suppoooooort in all the time~

jasminetwy said...

thank you...OH YES!haha >< muackz