Tuesday, February 22, 2011

sony ericsson xperia x8

purple colour that one is mine xD (cover view)

black colour that one is mine (behind view)

left hand side that one is mine xD (front view)

Finally I bought a new handphone..
sony ericsson xperia x8..
RM 605 fly away suddenly..
a bit sad la of course..
my angpao money+part time job money TT
in 1 second money say goodbye to me..

but I feel so happy..
because I have a nice cute and pretty handphone now..
I love pink and purple HEHE =)
很可惜the behind cover not pink colour but is black..
pink colour sold out =(

okay now lets talk about the function..
3.2Megapixel,WI-FI,handcent sms like Iphone..
have Iphone talking tom..
the touch same like Iphone..
must use finger but not finger nails..
the unlock password is use to draw,not numbers (it's fun)
and the youtube DAMN CLEAR and DAMN FAST!
and somemore can download many apps..
example: FART sound,Piano,Guitar,Drum,Flashlight,Bibble,酷我 etc..
the wallpaper is DAMN NICE =)

Conclusion is...
I fall in love with my phone now..
I love it..
I will take care of it until it rosak..
and is my first time to use SE phone..
quite good lo!
nice to play,nice to see,nice to touch,nice to listen..
android phone is very nice =)

No comments: